Wednesday, December 21, 2011

STITCHED STOCKINGS CARD:

Here is the last card we made at card night last month. It uses the Stitched Stockings set and Stocking Builder Punch. I'm sad to say that the punch will no longer be available after January 3rd! SU! will not be carrying this over to the next catalog. So if you're interested in getting this punch before it's gone for good, let me know by Friday, December 23rd, as I'll be putting in one final order for the year. This punch also makes an adorable reindeer, hobby horse or baby booties. Let me know soon if you're interested!

Back to the card...I also used the Frostwood Lodge DSP and the Warmest of Wishes Hostess set from the Holiday mini. I used a Crumb Cake base and Early Espresso and Cherry Cobbler ink. I added a tiny Garden Green heart punched with the Heart to Heart Punch, and topped it off with a Bitty Button and Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine. I added a strip of the Chocolate Chip Dotted Scallop Ribbon and finished it off with one of the adorable Mini Clothespins.

I don't think I'm going to get to my Christmas cards...waaah!!! I'm running out of time. But I'm hoping to have one more to post here tomorrow. We did some power shopping yesterday and was hoping to get all done, but not quite yet. So I've got some more wrapping to do and then on to baking-can't wait!

I think my poor hubby will get stuck with cleaning. Boy, will he be ready to go back to work on Friday! I hope you're all keeping your sanity as you're getting ready for the big day. And baby is still happy where he's at-all snuggly warm in mommy's tummy. I'll let you know when he decides to join us! Talk to you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment