Tuesday, December 27, 2011

ONE MORE CHRISTMAS CARD:

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I sure did! I was going to post this yesterday, but made an executive decision to take the day off. Actually I worked in the baby's room all day getting it ready for his soon arrival. they're going to induce Olivia on Thursday morning, so around 11ish, we should have  our new little grandbaby-and I do mean little. The doctors say he'll probably only be about 5 pounds. Can't wait to get my hands on that little peanut!

I found the idea for this card on Splitcoast. Christine Miller made a tag using this tree that she came up with. You can go to www.mystamplady.com to see a video on how she made it. I think it's adorable! I made some thank you cards and mugs & mats to deliver to a few of my customers who came to my rescue earlier. I meant to get these delivered to them before Christmas, but I ran out of time. So that is my game plan for today.

I ran some Garden Green DSP through the Big Shot using the Scallop Circle and Scallop Circles #2 Dies. I folded them and put them on a piece of Blushing Bride DSP. I added a strip of the Dotted Scallop Ribbon in Pretty in Pink underneath it. I added a White Baker's Twine bow at the top and added a Basic Rhinestone to finish it off. The sentiment is from Short and Sweet. It says Very Merry Thank You in Garden Green on Garden Green Cardstock.

(Sorry this is sideways-I don't know how to fix it.) I ran out of Garden Green DSP for the big scallop circles at the bottom, so I made a couple with just 2 tiers, but I think they turned out just as cute. Well I better get busy on my deliveries-our new little guy could come at any time. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to each one of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment