Monday, December 19, 2011

PENNANT PARADE CARD:

Here's another one of the cards we made at card night last month. I got this idea from Mindy Bingamon, aka Minders, in the Splitcoast community. I loved the colors she used and I knew my card ladies would love the simplicity of it. I added a Rose Red bow and rick rack trim made with the Taseful Trim Die, but it was also really cute without it. I used Pear Pizzazz and added 2 scalloped strips in Pool Party, also with the Taseful Trim Die. I stamped the Whisper White strip in the middle with Pennant Parade in Pear Pizzazz and Rose Red. The sentiment is from Word Play. I finished it off with a little Rhinestone bling at the top.

Sorry to post and run, but I've got a big day of wrapping presents! Can't wait to crank the Christmas tunes and get busy! Stop back tomorrow for another Christmas card. I LOVE this time of year! See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment