Sunday, December 4, 2011

MORE TAGS:

Well today's my birthday-49! Not sure how I feel about it...at least I'm getting to the point where I can start blaming things on my age. It was a great day and I was really spoiled-I got not 1, but 2 Starbucks! Score!

Here's a simple tag using the Holly Berry Bouquet DSP and Stocking Accents Die-a little simpler than in the previous post.

Hmm, wonder what happened here-it's kinda painful to look at-talk about a pain in the neck...I'm tired!

Here's another one for you. I can't really tell what it is. I left my glasses upstairs and my bones hurt too bad to go up and get them-oh boy, here we go with the over the hill business.  I have been prepping non stop for the past 2 days getting ready for my Tags Class tomorrow night, and I'm still not done! I hope I make it by tomorrow night. Why does it always take so much longer than I think it's going to ?  Someday I'll figure it out.  Well, time for this old lady to hit the sack. Check back tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Hey lady.....I didn't know your birthday was the same day as my daughter......well if I did I forgot. Happy birthday! You are only a few years older than she is.....but it's a great day. Love all your pictures.....wonder how you ever got the idea that you needed pix to add to your blog!!! Haha......you are doing great.

    ReplyDelete