Tuesday, December 6, 2011

MORE TAGS:

Welcome back! Thank you for all the wonderful Birthday wishes! This is one of the adorable Stitched Felt pieces. You could easily add someone's name with a tag tied to the wreath. So cute and quick & easy-which is the name of the game this time of year. Which I haven't mastered yet---we had our Tags class last night, and some didn't leave til 11:00, and they still didn't get done! I definitely will need to do it on a week-end next year!

This tag was made with the Hostess set Warmest of Wishes which I got for free at Convention! I heat embossed the tag and added some of the Black Scallop Dots Ribbon. I think I have a couple more tags for you tomorrow, so be sure to check back. Sorry so short, but I've got 24 projects to knock out in the next 10 days! See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment