Wednesday, August 24, 2011

HELLO BLOSSOMS CARD

Happy Wednesday to you! I was browsing the gallery and came across this darling layout from Jenny Conrad. I changed it up a bit by adding the new In Colors and new Just Add Cake DSP. I think you're almost 100% guaranteed an adorable project using this stamp. This is another one that I will really miss from the Summer mini. It's only around until August 31st, and it's a steal at only $7.95!

I can't stay long tonight, as I need to get back to some projects I'm making for my downline. I'm hosting a Mini Convention on Saturday for them. I figured since they couldn't attend Convention, I'd bring it to them! I'll post photos from our fun day on Saturday evening, so be sure to check back then.  And make sure to stop by tomorrow, as I'll have a Halloween Trio to share with you! Thanks for visiting!

Supplies for this card: Hello Blossoms-123102, Upsy Daisy-111710.
Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Island Indigo Stamp Pads & Markers.
Whisper White, Wisteris Wonder, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, So Saffron Cardstock.
Just Add Cake Designers Series Paper.
Decorative Label Punch.  Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack.
Big Shot. Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die. Glue Dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment