Thursday, August 25, 2011

HALLOWEEN TRIO!

These are the 3 projects we'll be making at BSFridays! on September 2nd. The small candy wrapper holds a fun size candy bar, and I learned how to make a wrapper to hold a full size candy bar for your super-sized Trick or Treaters! And I came up with the cute little spider using the Flower Folds Die, which holds a Reeses Peanut Butter cup! I'll try to add some close ups, but my hubby went to bed, so I'm on my own...and not 100% sure of what I'm doing! Here goes...


Hopefully you can click on this to see the detail. I used the Flower Daisies #2 Die for the spider. I cut some of the petals off and plopped on a button with 2 Mini Brads for eyes. I scrunched his legs up a bit and he looked like he could have got up and crawled away!


For this wrapper, I just attached a couple of tags to a piece of Basic Black grosgain ribbon with a Mini Brad-love them little things! And I love the fun polka dots in the Frightful Sight DSP.


And here's a close up of my little critter. I sandwiched a peanut butter cup between 2 of the biggest flowers on the die with Sticky Strip. Next, I punched out 7 scallop circles with the 1 3/4" punch. I scored each down the middle with our brand new Simply Scored Board-I highly recommend it!!! I stuck the scallops together with SNAIL and attached the head to the legs with Sticky Strip. I added some eyes with Mini Glue Dots and that's it! Super easy and super cute!

Stop back tomorrow and I'll have one of this months Card Night projects. Thanks for looking!

Supplies used for these projects: Spooky Bingo Bits, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Tiny Tags Stamp Sets.
Cajun Craze, Basic Black Stamp Pads. Old Olive, Basic Black, Basic Gray, Cajun Craze Markers.
Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Whisper White, Basic Black Cardstock.  Frightful Sight DSP.
Old Olive Satin Ribbon. Basic Black Grosgain Ribbon. Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine.
Word Window, Jewelry Tag, 1" Circle, 1" Square, Postage Stamp, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle, Owl Builder Punches.
Big Shot. Candy Wrapper, Flower Folds Dies.
Mini Brads. Neutrals Buttons. Dimensionals. Sticky Strip. SNAIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment