Tuesday, August 23, 2011

THE OPEN SEA CARD

This card was made using The Open Sea set and Nautical Expedition DSP. I love how these two coordinate so perfectly. I'll be sad to see this set leave-I love the ledger image. I stamped it on the DSP. I stamped it on the inside. I stamped it on the envelope-I couldn't stop! These  two products are in the Summer mini and will only be available until August 31st.

I usually struggle with cards for guys, but this one just fell into place.(I hope I didn't steal the idea from someone!) I used the Out Of The Box Technique, added a Game Spinner Hand on the compass and finished it off with an Antique Brad. I hope you like it, and I'll be back tomorrow with aonther!

Supplies for this card: The Open Sea-123030, Best Dad Ever-120399, Wonderfully Worn-118533.
Not Quite Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso Stamp Pads.
Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler Cardstock. Nautical Expedition Designer Series Paper.
Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding. Antique Brads. Game Spinner Hands. Dimensionals.
1 1/4" Circle & 1 3/4" Circle Punches. Handheld Punch. Sponge Daubers.

No comments:

Post a Comment