Friday, August 23, 2019

DINO DAYS WINDOW 3 X 3:

Hello there! I have such a sweet little card to share with you today. I just adore this tiny 3"x 3" card made with the Dinoroar Suite-my PRODUCT OF THE WEEK! It's the perfect fun size project for your favorite fun size kid:)

I started with a Whisper White card base measuring 6" x 3" and scored it in half at 3". I then added a piece of Dinoroar DSP on top measuring 3"x 3". I then centered one of the squares from the Layering Squares Dies on top and cut out the window. Next, I centered a smaller square onto a 3"x 3" piece of Pretty Peacock Cardstock and adhered it behind the larger window.

I stamped the sentiment on the inside with Pretty Peacock ink, centering it in the window. Then I just cut out a bunch of adorable mini dinos with Paper Snips and tucked them inside the frame with Liquid Tombow. I cut out the palm tree and adhered it to the outside with Liquid Tombow as well and attached the leaves with a Mini Dimensional.

So darn cute! I hope you'll get this fun suite of products so you can make a bunch for yourself! Stop back here tomorrow for another fun project! Thanks so much for coming by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment