Saturday, August 24, 2019

DINO DAYS BAKER'S BOX:

Hello there! Today I have a sweet project made with a Baker's Box and my PRODUCT OF THE WEEK-the Dinoroar Suite. I stamped the tracks on the box with Pool Party ink before I assembled it. I then wrapped a piece of Dinoroar DSP around the box to form a belly band. The paper is a hair short, so I cut a small piece to fill in the gap in the back.

I then used the Dino Dies to cut out 2 of the eggs from Whisper White Cardstock. I stamped the background with Mango Melody ink and used a Sponge Dauber with Pineapple Punch to add a little shading. Next, I used the Take Your Pick Tool and Stampin' Pierce Mat to add a hole to each shell. I then added a Metallic Brad to create a hinge.

I then stamped the dino with Pool Party ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and the scales with Old Olive ink. I used the dies to cut them out and adhered them together with Liquid Tombow. I cut the dino in half and adhered him to the inside of the bottom shell.

Next, I stamped the leaves with Old Olive ink onto Old Olive Cardstock and used the dies to cut them out. I adhered them to the bottom of the DSP with Liquid Tombow and Glue Dots. I attached the egg on top with Dimensionals. If you want the project to be interactive, don't add Dimensionals to the lid. That way the top shell can open and close, revealing the cute little t-rex inside!

Finally, I stamped the sentiment with Old Olive ink onto Pool Party Cardstock and adhered it with Dimensionals. Such a fun project for a new baby or baby shower! You could stuff it with socks or onesies with a gift card...so cute! And I can't wait to use the egg for Easter! Lots of ideas!!! Make sure to swing back here for 1 more project featuring this fun suite! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment