Thursday, September 20, 2018

WARM HEARTED CARD:

Hello there! Today I have a really quick & easy card using the Host Set Warm Hearted & the Buffalo Check Background Stamp-two of my favorites from the Holiday Catalog:) I started with a piece of Pumpkin Pie Cardstock and inked it up with Pumpkin Pie ink as well. Using the Stamparatus made it a breeze to get the coverage I needed by being able to stamp it multiple times & getting perfect positioning each time!

I centered the cardstock in the center of the Stamparatus, keeping it away from the hinges to get better coverage. I then just barely clipped 2 corners with washi tape to keep it in place, and was able to reink and stamp several times. I then trimmed it down, cutting off the sides where the washi tape was. I then wrapped a piece of Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon around the cardstock, secured it on the back with Glue Dots & attached to the card base with SNAIL.

I stamped the sentiment with Memento Black ink onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock that I cut out with the Stitched Shapes Framelits. I stamped the shadow image with Pumpkin Pie ink. The background was stamped with Smoky Slate ink and I stamped the skulls with Memento. I punched them out with a 3/4" Circle Punch & adhered them with Dimensionals & the one on the bottom with a Glue Dot.

I attached the oval with Dimensionals and added a bow on top with a Glue Dot. I finished it off with a few Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets, which kind of look like mini crystal balls-spooky! And I have a special treat for you this week-with a $50 order, you get a package of these cool embellishments for FREE! But you need to order by midnight on Monday, September 24th! You can watch a video for this card on my Facebook group SU!P FRIENDS! Check back tomorrow for another fun idea for this awesome background stamp! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment