Sunday, September 23, 2018

TRICK OR TWEET CARD:

Hello there! I'm so sorry I didn't get back with this the other day, it's just crazy town around here as I'm in the final stretch to earn the Incentive Trip! I had this made last week but I've had events back to back and throw in a few grandkids...well you can imagine:) I shared that you can make really fun plaing backgrounds using the Buffalo Check Background Stamp and a couple Stampin' Write Markers. I started with a Gorgeous Grape base and centered a piece of Whisper White Cardstock on the Stamparatus.

I barely clipped 2 opposite corners with washi tape to secure the cardstock, and inked the stamp with Pumpkin Pie ink. I reinked & stamped 3 times to get the coverage I wanted. I then removed the cardstock and trimmed it down, cutting off the sides that were covered up with the washi tape. I then took a metal ruler and centered it between 2 rows vertically. I ran a Granny Apple Green Marker along the edge & repeated all the way across the cardstock. I then turned the cardstock horizontally and repeated the process with a Gorgeous Grape Marker. It's so fun to create a custom pattern in whatever color scheme you want!

I adhered the cardstock to the card base with SNAIL and added a layer of Toil & Trouble DSP on top. I stamped the bird with Memento Black ink and colored it with Mango Melody, Dark Pumpkin Pie & Light Basic Black Blends. I cut it out with the Stitched Shapes Framelits. I stamped the sentiment with Memento Black onto Mango Melody Cardstock, punched it out with the Duet Banner Punch and adhered it with Dimensionals.

I punched the moon & stars from Gold Glimmer Paper using the Twinkle Builder Punch. I attached the moon with Mini Dimensionals and the stars with Liquid Tombow. I hope you'll give this fun plaid technique a try! Remember, place a $50 order by tomorrow and get a package of Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets for FREE-a $9 value! Make sure to check out my Facebook group page SU!P FRIENDS! tomorrow, as I'll have lots of exciting things happening for my final push to get on that boat! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment