Tuesday, November 14, 2017

SWEET CUPCAKE CARD:

Hello there! I had a special request for a birthday card for a 10 year old girl at my Card Buffet last month, and this is what I came up with. I figured I'd be safe with pink & cupcakes:) I used the set Sweet Cupcakes and featured the Eclipse Technique. I started with a Whisper White base and stamped the cupcake bottom in Sahara Sand & Crumb Cake inks.

I stamped the frosting with Blushing Bride & Flirty Flamingo. I then laid the Large Letters Framelits on top of the cardstock and ran it through the Big Shot using the Magnetic Platform. I layered a piece of Basic Black behind the Whisper White Cardstock and laid the letters with openings back in their places. I added Liquid Tombow to the openings and put the small pieces in place. I then removed the letters and added Mini Dimensionals to the backs. I placed each letter back into it's place, making sure to get the stamped letters in their right spot.

I stamped the candle with Daffodil Delight ink, cut it out with Paper Snips and tied a bow around it with Flirty Flamingo Baker's Twine. I attached it with Glue Dots. I then stamped the sentiment with Flirty Flamingo ink onto the same color cardstock and added some sprinkles for fun:) I finished it off with a few Metallic Sequins.

Make plans to attend my next Card Buffet in December and try out the fun Eclipse Technique for yourself! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment