Monday, November 13, 2017

SMITTEN MITTENS CARD:

Hello there! Here's another new addition to my last Card Buffet using the Smitten Mittens Bundle and an adorable penguin that Donna Griffith from the Home Office came up with! Is he just the cutest thing or what? I started with a Real Red base and added a layer of Whisper White Cardstock. I added a piece of DSP from Christmas Around the World and ran it through the Big Shot using the Winter Wonder Embossing Folder.

For the penguin I cut out a mitten from Basic Black Cardstock and just the thumb area of a second one, and glued it to the mitten. I used the Layering Ovals with Whisper White Cardstock for his front. I ran the top of the mitten die through the Big Shot again to make his hat from Real Red Cardstock. I added some of the fun Real Red Mini Tinsel Trim to the edge and frayed a small piece for the top.

I added some rosy cheeks with a q-tip and Pink Pirouette ink. I used the set Foxy Friends for his face in Basic Black ink. I then used the Fox Builder Punch with Pumpkin Pie Cardstock for his beak and feet. The sentiment is from Hearts Come Home with Basic Black ink onto Pool Party Cardstock.

I finished it off with a few Iridescent Sequins that I added with Liquid Tombow. Make plans to make one of your own at my next Card Buffet on Thursday, December 7th! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment