Sunday, May 22, 2022

MAY PLAY DAY!

SUP FRIENDS! We had so much fun getting together yesterday with my TEAM LOL! May Play Day! I think it's been a year--maybe 2 since I've seen a couple of these friends!

We started off the day with pizza from Napolis and wine😋 and had some yummy cupcakes for dessert😋

I made these sweet little treat holders featuring the Sweet Songbirds Bundle and the fun Peekaboo Treat Bags that held a couple Ghiradelli squares.

It wouldn't be an official SU! gathering without a Prize Patrol, so they each got an In Color banner that I used to enter them into the drawings. 

I had all the new In Color Tumblers, the Abigail Rose Poster, Abigail File Folders, and some specialty papers and embellishments for them to pick from!

They made 4 cards, this one featuring the He's All That Bundle and the  Natural Finish Ribbon--such a fun bunch of products!

They made this card featuring the Wisteria Wishes Bundle and the Stylish Shapes Dies. I really love this design from the Abigail Rose DSP!

This card featured the Happiness Abounds Bundle, the Fabulous Frames Dies and the Rose Gold & White Striped Ribbon.

And this card featured the Bottled Happiness Bundle and the gorgeous Petal Pink Soft Polyester Ribbon. It is a little tricky layering these floral stamps, but I shared a couple tips that help!😉

It was so good to get together with this awesome bunch of friends to stamp and laugh and play with some new products! We'd love to have you join us next time! Thanks so much for stopping by😊







 

No comments:

Post a Comment