Wednesday, May 18, 2022

BINGO BLAST!/BOGO:

 SU!P FRIENDS! As usual Bingo Blast! was a blast! I hold 3 of these events a year with the release of the new catalog and Minis, and they're always my favorite! This was the Goodie Bag everyone received.

Inside they all receive a Bingo card; Make & Take projects along with a Tutorial; extra product to make more projects at home; promotional flyers; my newsletter for current events; an order form & Wish List; new catalog if they haven't received it yet; and of course goodies!

I used the brand new Peekaboo Treat Bags, pairing them with the Sending Smiles Bundle and the new In Colors! So bright & fun!!!

I always give them M&Ms for Bingo markers, so I make sure they have a big enough treat bag to hold plenty to play with and plenty to snack on while they playπŸ˜‹

I like to give them lots of inspiration for the new products in the new catalog. I used the Happiness Abounds Bundle for their treat bags, featuring several different patterns of the Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper and the new In Color Metallic Ribbons!

We have the cutest Bingo caller ever!

We play 8 rounds of Bingo for bundled products from the new 2022-2023 Annual Catalog. The 9th round is for the Grand Prize.

Anita won the Host set Sit Stay Relax & the Brushstroke Specialty Paper.

Betty won the Host Design A Daydream DSP & Fun Flowers Resin Shapes.

Bonnie won the Sweetest Cherries Bundle.

Elizabeth won the Wisteria Wishes Bundle.

Janet won the Twigs & Sprigs Embossing Folder & Die.

Susan won the Artistic Mix Decorative Masks & Masking Paper.

I played for Brenda who wasn't able to attend, and she won the Elephant Parade Bundle.

Julie was our big winner of the day! She won the Alphabest Bundle!

She also won the Grand Prize! She got the Abigail Rose Suite and an adorable SU! bag--valued at over $125! This was her first time to attend Bingo, and I hope she'll join us again!

Everyone is able to win multiple times, but they can only pick 1 bundled prize. After that I have smaller prizes that they can pick from.

Betty was lucky at Bingo too!

There's usually 1 or 2 who don't win at Bingo, so they get to pick something from my Door Prize stash or my BOGO items. Everybody wins a prize!

These are the Make & Takes they made featuring the Texture Chic Memories & More Cards & Cards & Envelopes. They had lots of leftover product to create more projects at home!

We had some yummy treats--macarons in all kinds of yummy flavors: Vanilla Bean, Pistachio, Birthday Cake & Oreo Cheesecake! Let's just say there weren't any left at the end of the day!πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

Bingo Blast! is always such a fun way to kick off a new catalog!

Along with BOGO, I had Grab Bags for anyone who spent $100! 

Thank you to all of you who attended! I'm already looking forward to the next Bingo Blast! at the end of Summer! Thanks so much for stopping by😊






















No comments:

Post a Comment