Tuesday, September 3, 2019

EVERYTHING FESTIVE COFFIN TREAT BOX:

Hello there! I'm so excited for the new Holiday Catalog to go LIVE tomorrow! There are so many amazing products and I can't wait to share the fun projects I've made with some of them! I have so much fun every year coming up with treat holders for Halloween. These are a couple of my favorites from the new catalog!

I made these adorable little treats for my Team Meeting last week featuring the Coffin Treat Boxes. They're so much fun! They come already cut and scored, all you do is fold and add some adhesive and you're done! I used both Tear & Tape and Liquid Tombow, and they both work perfectly!

Before I assembled the box, I folded under all the tabs and traced around the coffin shape onto the Monster Bash DSP. I cut it out with Paper Snips and then used it as a template for the rest of the boxes. I adhered the DSP to the boxes with SNAIL, and then trimmed off any excess paper, using the edge of the box as a guide.

Next, I stamped the sentiment from one of my favorite stamp sets in the catalog-Everything Festive. It covers several holidays from Halloween through Valentines Day. I love the font and it has several larger sentiments that work so well for the insides. I used Smoky Slate ink on Whisper White Cardstock and I used the Frosted Bouquet Dies to cut it out.

I attached the sentiment with Dimensionals and cut out a couple of the books from the DSP with Paper Snips. I tucked them under the sentiment and wrapped a piece of the Basic Black Scalloped Edge Ribbon around the box, securing it with Glue Dots. I tied a knot and angled the ends. I love how the scalloped edge along the bottom resembles bat wings.

I added a couple yummy Oreo treats inside...they hold quite a bit:) I then used the bitty bat punch from the Every Season Punch Pack to punch out 2 Basic Black bats. I adhered them on top of the bats in the sentiment using the awesome Basic Black Dimensionals Combo Pack. They worked perfectly to adhere the tiny bats without any white showing.

I finished it off by adding a few Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels and added a bit of age with a black Sharpie.

I've already just about used up my whole pack that I got during preorder, so I'll definitely be adding more to my order tomorrow! So much fun! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

2 comments:

  1. Oh I loved this!!! I can't wait to make some for the store that carries my cards and my treat-holders! Thank you Laura for always generously sharing the directions of your projects so I can 'copy and share." =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so happy to help Barbara! They will be a hit I'm sure!!!

    ReplyDelete