Friday, November 9, 2018

COLOR OF THE MONTH CLUB:

Hello there! This is the last month for the Color of the Month Club and this is the card I made for everyone. I used the Spirited Snowmen Stamp Set that I've been featuring this week. For this card I started with a Blueberry Bushel base and added 2 designs from the In Color 6" x 6" DSP. I next looped a piece of the Blueberry Bushel 1/8" Grosgrain Ribbon in half and attached it with Glue Dots.

I cut the big snowflake out of Sparkle Glimmer Paper using the Snowfall Thinlits, which are part of the Snowflake Showcase Suite, which is only available during November, or as supplies last. I cut the flourish & smaller snowflakes out with the same dies from Whisper White Cardstock. I wanted to use the yummy White Velvet Sheets which are part of the suite, but it looks like they've sold out already...boo hoo:(...

I ran the Embossing Buddy over a piece of Whisper White Cardstock and stamped the snowman with Blueberry Bushel ink. I quickly covered him with Clear Embossing Powder and used the Heat Tool to set the ink. The Club Members would stamp the snowman with VersaMark and use their Blueberry Bushel Embossing Powder to get a better result-I just didn't have the In Color Embossing Powders, so I made it work without. I then colored him with the In Color Markers, as well as a Crumb Cake Marker for his arms & legs.

I adhered the circle with Dimensionals and the small snowflakes with rolled Glue Dots. I repeated the above process for the sentiment and attached it to the the circle with SNAIL & added a Dimensional underneath on the left side. I sprinkled some Basic Rhinestone Jewels around and added a Clear Faceted Gem to the center of one of the snowflakes, which was their surprise FREE embellishment this month!

This is the package you get each month with the Color of the Month Club, each month featuring a different color! Included is an 8 1/2" x 11" Package of Cardstock, a Stampin' Pad, a roll of Grosgrain Ribbon, a Reinker, 8 sheets of 6" x 6" DSP, a jar of Embossing Powder, 1 Marker & 5 Mini Binder Clips. I also include a project each month to give you ideas for using your products and a surprise embellishment for FREE! The cost is $45 which includes tax & shipping.

This is what you'll get in the final month of the Club. It includes the tube for the Embossing Powders, the case for the Markers and the bag for the binder clips to store everything in. I will definitely be doing this again in June with the roll-out of the new catalog and the 5 new In Colors. I hope you'll join in the fun! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment