Friday, September 28, 2018

FARMHOUSE CHRISTMAS CARD:

Hello there! I'm apologizing yet AGAIN for being late in getting this posted. I am in the process of losing my mind trying to earn the Incentive Trip. I thought I was there, but my numbers were off a hair and I'm about $200 away! I've been scrambling with a lot of last minute stuff, but I think it's going to happen!!! This is the other project we made at Debra's Workshop the other night, featuring the Farmhouse Christmas Bundle-one of my favorites from the Holiday Catalog! I started with a Cherry Cobbler base and added a couple of the adorable patterns from the Festive Farmhouse DSP.

I stamped the truck with Memento Black ink onto a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock and cut it out with the Stitched Shapes Framelits. I colored it with the Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Smoky Slate, Basic Black & Light Crumb Cake Blends. I adhered it with Dimensionals and attached a piece of the adorable Striped Burlap Ribbon on top with Tear & Tape.

I stamped the sentiment with Memento Black ink onto Mossy Meadow Cardstock and cut it out with the coordinating Farmhouse Framelits. I bought the stamp set & framelits as a bundle & saved 10%! I attached the sentiment over the ribbon with Mini Dimensionals. I ran a piece of Festive Farmhouse Cotton Ribbon through a Galvanized Button and attached it with a couple of Glue Dots.

This is such a fun bundle and there are so many amazing products included in this suite. If you're interested in any of these fun products and giving me the small boost I need to get on that boat, please contact me! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment