Friday, August 3, 2018

PAPER PUMPKIN PICNIC FAVORS:

Hello there! We had so much fun at Card Buffet last night and this is the sweet little favor I had for everyone. I made it with leftovers from July's Paper Pumpkin called Picnic Paradise. I CASED the adorable idea from Jessica Cruz de Urrutia.

This sweet mini picnic basket was the project for July. Unfortunately it sold out and is no longer available:(

It also included 12 of these adorable little cards and I tucked one of each in each of the 4 picnic baskets-so cute!

The kit contained apples, strawberries & blueberries...perfect for summer...

But my favorite part was the gingham:) I was so thrilled to come across Jessica's idea so I could use up every scrap of the leftover gingham tissue!

One of the things I look most forward to every month is that sweet little red box that comes to my mailbox every month. It's such a fun surprise! And I know I get to do some fun creating that requires no prep work from me!

You get a photopolymer stamp set & ink spot every month in your kit and there's usually lots of leftover pieces that you can use for other projects. Pinterest is full of alternate ideas for projects to create in different ways than the kit was designed for.

07.11.18_TH_SHAREABLE1_PP50OFF
If you've never subscribed to Paper Pumpkin before, you can give it a try this month and save 50% off your first kit! You have to subscribe by August 10 to get the discount, and you can cancel at any time-it's a win-win! Go to www.paperpumpkin.com and get the details:)

These are great projects to do with your grandkids-I seem to have a "helper" every month:)

Just a reminder that BINGO Blast is next Saturday, August 11th! Please let me know today if you'd like to join in the fun. I'll be putting the order in for all the prizes first thing Monday morning so I'll need payment by Sunday evening. I've got a few spots left so I hope to hear from you today! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment