Sunday, August 5, 2018

IN COLOR MINI BEACH BAG:

Hello there! Just wanted to pop in here and share this cute little beach bag that I made for my Color of the Month Club. For 5 months in a row each Club member gets a pack of cardstock, 8 sheets of DSP, a stamp pad, a jar of embossing powder, a roll of ribbon, a marker, an ink refill and 5 of the In Color Mini Binder Clips in one of the 5 new In Colors.

I also include a project made with some of the products in the Club and I include a surprise embellishment. This month they got a pack of the Best Route Enamel Shapes! I made the mini beach bag out of a sheet of the In Color 6" x 6" DSP, featuring Blueberry Bushel for this bag.

I used the stamp set A Good Day for the sun, stamping it with Pumpkin Pie ink onto Pineapple Punch Cardstock. I used the 1 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch to punch it out. I stamped the image a second time and used the 1" Circle Punch to punch out the sentiment. I attached it on top of the sun and then to the bag with Dimensionals. I attached a Pineapple Punch Grosgrain Ribbon on top with a Glue Dot.

I stamped the sunglasses from Pocketful of Sunshine with Blueberry Bushel ink onto Pineapple Punch Cardstock and heat-embossed it with Clear Embossing Powder. The Club members who got the In Color Embossing Powder could use Blueberry Bushel ink or VersaMark and would use their Blueberry Bushel Embossing Powder to heat set the shades. I used the coordinating Pocket Framelits to cut them out and added a couple of the Best Route Enamel Shapes. I tucked the sunglasses under the sun and attached them with a Dimensional.

Such a fun little project for summer! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

1 comment:

  1. Love this project! Could you please post instructions?

    ReplyDelete