Saturday, August 25, 2018

DARLING LABEL FAVOR:

Hello there! This is the sweet little favor I made for everyone attending Coffee Break today. I've had a lot going on this week...Elise's 3rd birthday party, TNT!, my Team Meeting & Coffee Break today. I needed a quick & easy favor and this was it! I'm so thankful to Deann, one of my downline who shared this adorable idea at out meeting!

What's really cool about this is that you don't need adhesive to assemble this little box, so it was easy for me to just open it up and make a template! I started with a piece of 4" x 7" Petal Pink Cardstock. I scored it at 2", 2 1/2", 4 1/2" & 5" on the long side. On the short side I scored it at 1/2", 1", 3" & 3 1/2".

I laid Deann's template on top of mine and put an 'X' on all the sections that needed to be cut off. I then used my Paper Snips and cut up to the second score line as shown.

I then cut off all the sections that were marked.

I tapered each of the small tabs and used the Detailed Trio Punch to round the outside corners of the big tabs. I couldn't get the cardstock to fit into the punch for the inside corners, so I just rounded them with my Paper Snips.

I folded on all the score lines and added a 2" x 2" piece of Petal Promenade DSP to the front with Liquid Tombow. The front of the box will be the middle section-see the top template. I then used the 3/4" Circle Punch to cut out the notch. Next, fold the right side in first, then the left. Fold the small tabs down and then tuck the bottom tab inside. Put a treat inside and then tuck in the top tab. So easy!

I wrapped a piece of Tranquil Tide Mini Ruffled Ribbon around the box and secured it in place with Glue Dots. I then stamped the label with the Darling Label Stamp Set using Tranquil Tide ink onto Whisper White Cardstock. I punched it out with the Darling Label Punch. I colored the flower with a Petal Pink Marker and attached it with Mini Dimensionals.

I tied a bow with the ribbon and attached it with a Glue Dot. I strung a piece of Silver & Petal Pink Baker's Twine through a couple of In Color Flower Buttons and tied a knot in the back. I then attached them with Mini Dimensional pieces.

I copied Deann again and put a Milky Way Fudge Mini inside:) I'm thinking a couple of the mini Ghiradellis would work well too:)

I hope you'll give this fun little treat holder a try! Think of all the possibilities with the new Halloween goodies from the Holiday Catalog...can't wait!!! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

1 comment:

  1. I just made these and a 1 3/8 x1 7/8 mini post it note pack work fits perfectly in there. Thank for the instructions.

    ReplyDelete