Sunday, July 1, 2018

KRAFT PILLOW BOX FAVORS:

Hello there! I am so in love with these darling new Kraft Pillow Boxes! I made them for my team at our meeting this week and they were so quick & easy:)

I filled them with chocolate-they easily held 2 Lindor Truffles & 2 Kisses, probably could have squeezed a couple more Kisses inside, but I didn't have any more...for some reason:) I attached a Colored Doily to each with a Glue Dot and wrapped a piece of ribbon around it and tied a bow.

I used the Treat Time Bundle for the cute little tag-it's probably my favorite bundle in the new catalog. I masked off the flower with washi tape and stamped the sentiment with Bermuda Bay ink onto Whisper White Cardstock. I then removed the tape and colored the flower and leaves with Markers. I used Gorgeous Grape, Old Olive & Lemon Lime Twist Markers, huffed and stamped. I used the Petite Treat Framelits to cut it out.

I used the 1/8" Circle Handheld Punch to punch a hole in the corner and attached the tag to the Bermuda Bay Mini Striped Ribbon-another favorite with Whisper White Solid Baker's Twine. I added a Basic Rhinestone to the center of the flower and added a couple of fun Glitter Enamel Dots.

If you're needing to make a bunch of quick & easy treats, these are for you!



I also wanted to let you know about this exciting promotion that starts today and runs through the end of July! Select from 10 different designs:
*Nature's Poem
*Twinkle Twinkle
*Under the Mistletoe
*Animal Expedition
*Best Route
*Petal Promenade
*Tranquil Textures
*Garden Impressions 6" x 6"
*Tropical Escape 6" x 6"
*Wood Textures 6" x 6"





Also, starting today and running through July 31, anyone who joins the SU! family as a demonstrator gets to pick an entire color family of 10 stamp pads to add to their Starter Kit for FREE! This is in addition to the already amazing deal of picking your choice of $125 worth of product for only $99-and free shipping! Pick from the following Color Families:
*In Colors
*Brights
*Regals
*Subtles
*Neutrals

This is a $67.50 value. You'll be getting $192.50 worth of products for only $99! Contact me if you're interested or if you have any questions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments: