Saturday, April 14, 2018

RETIREMENT PARTY:

Hello there! We had so much fun at the Retirement Party today:) We had cake and some Honeymoons in Vegas left over from Happy Hour while we shopped from the Last Chance Lists. These are the little Goodie Bags that I had for everyone.

I used retiring DSP for each bag. This one featured the Birthday Memories DSP. This is a fun pack of paper and I've used up most of it.

For this bag I used the Painted with Love DSP from the Occasions Catalog. The bags were a snap to make using the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits, which are also retiring:(

I made this with the Pick A Pattern DSP. Each Goodie Bag had a retiring Marker, Baker's Twine & Washi Tape inside, along with chocolate of course:)

I used the Petal Passion DSP for this bag. The sentiment die is included with the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits.

This bag was made with the Sweet Soiree DSP. I'm really going to  miss this gorgeous paper!

Another favorite-Coffee Break DSP. I think I have 3 packages I need to use up. I see some coffee cards in our future:)

This was made with the Whole Lot of Lovely DSP, which really is lovely paper, so much so that it is gone already:( Boo hoo:(

And finally, the Myths & Magic DSP. This is one of my favorites from the Occasions Catalog. If you have little ones in your life you need this awesome paper.

These were the Make & Takes from today using Birthday Blossoms and Garden Girl.

Make sure you check out all of the retiring products on the Last Chance Lists. They are available until May 31st, but only as supplies last.

A couple designs of DSP are already sold out. The retiring In Colors and retiring Core Color stamp pads, reinkers and cardstock will go fast too. Check your inventory and make sure to get what you want before these products are gone for good! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment