Sunday, April 15, 2018

GROWN WITH LOVE FAVORS:

Hello there! I wanted to stop in quickly and share the favors I made for the attendees at my last Card Buffet. I love the Grown With Love Bundle in the Annual Catalog and was sad I hadn't used it yet and it's going to be retiring:( So I need to show it some love while I still can:)

I converted the flat Striped Treat Bags to gusseted bags by trimming a hair off of the bottom. I then scored them at 1" on each side and 1 1/4" across the bottom. I folded the center score line on each side in, forming a valley, and scored on the other folds. I snipped the 4 corners on the bottom up to the score line & assembled the gusseted bag with Liquid Tombow.

I stamped the sprinkling can with Sahara Sand ink onto Whisper White Cardstock. I stamped the floral image with Pear Pizzazz ink and colored some of the greenery with an Emerald Envy Marker before stamping. I stamped the large flower with Calypso Coral ink & the smaller with Marina Mist. I used the Garden Grown Framelits to cut them all out.

I folded over the top and stapled a strip of Delightful Daisy DSP to the bag. Unfortunately the DSP is already gone, but I'm happy to report the coordinating Daisy Delight stamp set & Daisy Punch are carrying over to the next catalog:) You'll want to get them now though if you're wanting to save 10% on the Bundle. In the next calatog they'll be sold separately without a price break.

I finished the tag off with a Calypso Coral Ombre Ribbon bow and a couple of Gold Faceted Gems. Oops, I forgot I added a couple of Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shapes to the spout. Sadly they will be retiring as well, so get them while you can! I'll be posting projects made with Last Chance products over the next couple of weeks, so make sure to stop back. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment