Saturday, March 10, 2018

SWEET SPRINGTIME SHIMMER SILVER BOX:

Hello there! I wanted to share this gorgeous box that I made for my downline at my Team Meeting this week. I used several Sale-A-Bration products to give them one last push before they go away. I wrapped a strip of Springtime Foils DSP around a Silver Mini Gable Box, that I first colored with an Old Olive Stampin' Blend Marker. I then attached a piece of the SAB Shimmer Ribbon with Glue Dots.

I ran a piece of Sweet Soiree DSP through the Big Shot using the Sweet Cake Framelits to make the tag. I then ran a piece of Silver Foil through, cutting out just the lace border and adhered it to the tag. I cut out some of the flowers from the DSP with Paper Snips and attached them to the tag with Liquid Tombow & Dimensionals. I cut the scallop from the same DSP and adhered it to the box with Glue Dots.

I then stamped the sentiment from Eclectic Expressions with Calypso Coral ink onto a strip of Whisper White Cardstock. I tucked it behind the flowers and attached with Dimensionals. I made a bow from the Shimmer Ribbon and adhered it with a Glue Dot. I was so thrilled to have another new recruit to join my Team LOL! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment