Friday, February 23, 2018

SECOND-RELEASE SALE-A-BRATION CARDS:

Hello there! Today I have a few projects for you featuring the second-release SAB products. All of the original SAB rewards are still available, but now we have a few extra options to pick from:) My favorite is the Blossoming Basket Bundle. It comes with the Blossoming Basket stamp set and the Basket Weave Dynamic Embossing Folder.

I opened up the embossing folder and ran a Crumb Cake spot over it. I then placed a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock inside and ran it through the Big Shot. The ink added a little extra definition and texture. I distressed the edges and adhered it to a Crumb Cake base. I stamped the basket onto a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock and heat-embossed it with White Embossing Powder. I added a wash over the background using a Pool Party pad and an Aqua Painter. After it dried I colored the basket with Sahara Sand and Crumb Cake Markers. I colored the leaves with Lemon Lime Twist & Old Olive. The flowers were colored with Peakaboo Peach & Daffodil Delight for the centers.

I was going to use my Stampin' Blends to color but they're over at my Stampin' Pad, ready to go for my TNT! class tomorrow-which I'm praying doesn't get canceled AGAIN due to weather! And I was too lazy to walk across the street to get them:) I stamped the sentiment & butterflies with Crumb Cake ink and used the Stitched Shapes Framelits to cut out the oval. I cut out the butterflies with my Paper Snips and attached them with Glue Dots. I tucked a piece of Very Vanilla Lace Trim under the oval with Glue Dots & adhered the sentiment with Dimensionals.

The Blossoming Basket Bundle is a Level 2 reward meaning that you can earn it for FREE with a $100 order. I'm really excited to share that the Basket Weave Embossing Folder will be carrying over into the 2018-2019 Annual catalog!

Next up is the gorgeous Springtime Foils Specialty DSP. You get 3 each of 4 patterns in 12" x 12" sheets. And it's really sturdy-it works great for boxes or 3-D projects. I covered a Narrow Note Card with one of the designs and colored the leaves with Lemon Lime Twist & Old Olive Markers.

The sentiment is from the 3rd SAB product, the Eclectic Expressions stamp set. I stamped it in Old Olive ink onto Whisper White Cardstock. I punched out the banner from another pattern using the Duet Banner Punch. I colored the stripes with an Old Olive Marker, adhered it to the sentiment and attached it with Dimensionals.

I added a piece of Linen Thread to a True Gentlemen Button and tucked it under the banner with a Glue Dot. I then added the background with Old Olive ink and Eclectic Expressions.

This was a super quick & easy card and I just love the adorable little size of the notecards.

The third SAB addition is the Eclectic Expressions stamp set. It has a couple of great sentiments and some cool watercolor images. I started with a Dapper Denim base and added a piece of Sweet Soiree DSP to it. I started in the center of a piece of Whisper White Cardstock and stamped the larger watercolor image with Daffodil Delight ink a couple of times, overlapping slightly. I then went over it at the top and the bottom with the smaller image.

I overlapped the Daffodil Delight with Old Olive and Flirty Flamingo. I then used Dapper Denim ink for the splatter image. I added a couple strips of washi tape from the Basics Pack 3 and adhered it to a piece of Daffodil Delight Cardstock.

I wrapped a piece of Dapper Denim Bakers' Twine around and tied a bow. I adhered it to the DSP with Dimensionals and I finished it off with an In Color Glitter Acrylic Shape.

I hope you got some inspiration for these fun new additions to our Sale-A-Bration season! Make sure to come back tomorrow as I'll have some more goodies to share:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment