Wednesday, January 17, 2018

LOTS OF LAVENDER CARD:

Hello there! Back today with another card to share made with the set Lots of Lavender, another Sale-A-Bration product that you can get for FREE with a $50 order. I started with a Sahara Sand base and added a piece of DSP from the Wood Textures DSP Stack. On top of that I added a strip of DSP from the Tutti-fruitti DSP Stack.

I stamped the flower image twice onto Whisper White Cardstock using Elegant Eggplant ink. I stamped the inside image with Wisteria Wonder and the leaves with Pear Pizzazz. I cut out one whole image with Paper Snips, and just the flowers of the second image. I adhered the partial image to the card base with Glue Dots. I wrapped some Silver Metallic Thread around my fingers and attached a messy swirl to the back of the whole cut out image with Glue Dots. I then adhered it over the partial image with Dimensionals.

I stamped the labels with Label Me Pretty-the bottom in Elegant Eggplant and the top in Wisteria Wonder. I punched them out with the Pretty Label Punch & 1 3/4" Circle Punch. I adhered the large label to the flowers with SNAIL. I folded a piece of Old Olive Mini Chevron Ribbon in half and angled the ends. I added  Glue Dots to the center and to the back of the ribbon and attached it to the label. I added the sentiment on top with Mini Dimensionals.

Finally I punched out 3 leaf images from Vellum Cardstock using the Leaf Punch, and tucked them behind the flowers using Glue Dots. I finished it off with a few Basic Rhinestone Jewels. This is one of my favorite SAB offerings this year, and I would love to help you get your own set for FREE! Well, back to bed I go to try to get rid of this sinus headache. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment