Tuesday, January 16, 2018

AMAZING YOU CARD:

Hello there! So sorry I've been MIA for the past couple of days. I got hit with bronchitis hard and I've pretty much been a slug for the past 2 days:( I made a goal for myself to post every day in 2018, and to get in 30 minutes of activity every day. Unfortunately things didn't work out as I planned. At least I'm feeling better to share some lovely cards with you today:)

This card was made with the Sale-A-Bration set called Amazing You. To be honest, I was not a fan when I first saw it. Actually it was one of my last picks for my SAB rewards. I kept seeing some beautiful cards made with it though, so I decided to get it and CASE some-and it was FREE, so what did I have to lose?

After I paired it with the gorgeous Sweet Soiree DSP, I started to warm up to it. I also used the coordinating Celebrate You Thinlits, that are also a SAB option. SU! tried something new this year by adding 2 higher-tiered options. These dies are available for FREE with a $100 order. I wasn't sure how it would go over with my customers, but I've had several who have ordered these! Again, the dies didn't excite me too much on their own, but when paired with the coordinating stamp set, they come alive:)

As a SU! demonstrator, I get access to a quarterly magazine and a weekly email full of ideas. The following 3 cards were from the email last week. I couldn't wait to make them and share them with you! This one is a bit more involved, but the WOW! factor makes the extra effort worth it!

I stamped the flower image twice in the center of a piece of Basic Black Cardstock with VersaMark. I heat-embossed it with Clear Embossing Powder. I stamped the ray image with VersaMark onto Vellum Cardstock to form a circle. I heat-embossed it with Copper Embossing Powder and a circle punch to cut it out. I used DSP from the Tutti-fruitti DSP Stack and Pick A Pattern Washi Tape.


I stamped the flower on Daffodil Delight Cardstock with the same color ink. I stamped the sentiment with Tangerine Tango on Whisper White & Peekaboo Peach Cardstock. I used the Pretty Pines and Welcome Home Thinlits with Old Olive, Tranquil Tide & Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock. I finished it off with a Hearts & Stars Element, a Delicate White Doily piece, and some Metallics Sequins.
This one was my favorite and I'll probably be making more of these. The possibilities are endless when you combine these 2 products.


For this I started with a Soft Sky base and ran a piece of Pick A Pattern Washi Tape along the side. I colored the stamp using Melon Mambo, Old Olive & So Saffron Markers and stamped it onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock. I used the dies to cut out the sentiment from the center of the flowers and attached the cardstock to the base with Dimensionals.

I stamped the sentiment with Black Archival ink onto So Saffron Cardstock and cut 'amazing' from Basic Black Cardstock. I added a few Basic Rhinestone Jewels.

This one took a little time to run the dies through the Big Shot several times, but after the cutting was done, it came together quickly.

I used a green for the base, Pear Pizzazz or Wild Wasabi...I can't remember & for some reason it photographed funky. I cut out 'celebrate' 8 or 9 times and glued it down in rows using Liquid Tombow-tiny drops! I used the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits to cut out the star strip using Daffodil Delight Cardstock.


I used the same thinlits for the Whisper White banner and used Silver Glimmer Paper to cut out 'amazing'.
I used the Tutti-fruitti DSP Stack to cut out YOU. I added the star with a Glue Dot.

I hope you got lots of inspiration today for how to put these products to use. I would love to have a Workshop/Party with you to help you earn one or both of these products for FREE! Sale-A-Bration is the perfect time to hold an event of your own as you get an extra $25 in Host Rewards! Well, I think that's all for me today...Off to bed with my Z-pack, sinus meds, cough drops & Biofreeze. Hopefully I'm back to normal soon. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment