Friday, November 17, 2017

WILD ABOUT FLOWER CARD:

Hello there! Here's the last of the new additions at my last Card Bufet. Just about time to start designing for the next one:) Shelli had posted this awhile back on her blog and I loved it, so I made one to share at class. I started with a Sahara Sand base and added the background images with Timeless Textures using Sahara Sand ink as well. I added a couple layers of Very Vanilla and stamped the background with Sahara Sand and Calypso Coral.

I stamped the stem image with Soft Suede and the flowers with Calypso Coral. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes. I stamped it in Calypso Coral onto Very Vanilla and used the Classic Label Punch to punch it out.

I added a strip of DSP from the Petal Garden DSP Stack and tore the ends to give it a little added texture. Such a sweet & simple but elegant card:)

Welp I'm off to finish up a few things for my Watercolor Christmas Class tomorrow:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment