Saturday, November 18, 2017

SAS FAVORS:

Hello there! I wanted to share the favors I made for my Stamp-A-Stack attendees a couple of weeks ago. I knew I wanted to use the gorgeous Striped Treat Bags, and I found some gold tableware to match:)

I wrapped a piece of Jute Twine around each bag and tied a bow. I made a monogrammed tag for each attendee and added a Gold Library Clip. I ran a piece of Linen Thread through the hole and tied it to the twine.

I used the Painted Harvest set to stamp the tags using Crushed Curry, Soft Suede & Crumb Cake inks. I ran a piece of Basics Pack 2 Washi Tape across the top of the tag and wrapped some Crushed Curry Solid Baker's Twine around each. I added a Touches of Nature Element and a few sequins from the Metallics Sequin Assortment.

I filled some tiny jars with peanuts and candy corn and decorated the lids with Coffee Break DSP. I stamped a flower, cut it out and attached it with Liquid Tombow. I stamped the sentiment with Soft Suede onto Very Vanilla and adhered with Dimensionals. I finished it off with a few Metallic Sequins.

I updated a few of the classes for Santa's Workshop coming up in December. Here's the tags you'll make-2 of each in the Gift Tags Class. You'll also get an Acetate Box to decorate to store your cute tags in.

These are the projects you'll make with the Gift Card & Treat Holders Class.


Here's all the fun projects you'll make with the Bags & Boxes Class.


You'll make a 6" x 8" Album with the Albums & Cards Class. See the previous post for all the details about my Santa's Workshop Retreat. I'm also including a FREE BONUS PROJECT for whoever signs up to do the SANTA'S WORKSHOP PACKAGE, which includes 45 projects! Email me for more details. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment