Wednesday, October 18, 2017

STAMP- A- STACK!


Hello there! I have my Stamp-A-Stack coming up on Friday, October 27th. Join me for this fun event where you'll leave with a stack of 20 hand-stamped Christmas cards!

You'll make 4 of this lovely card featuring the Labels to Love stamp set and the coordinating Everyday Label Punch. I love the untraditional color scheme of Smoky Slate & Pool Party.

You'll make 4 of this design, inspired from the Artisan Design Team, using the Carols of Christmas Bundle. The simplicity of this card will allow you to knock these out quickly.

Here's the third design that you'll also make 4 of. It features the Hang Your Stocking stamp set and coordinating Christmas Stockings Thinlits. You'll also get to play with the Merry Little Christmas DSP:)

I was inspired by a design on Pinterest and came up with this card using the classic Lovely As A Tree stamp set. You'll make 4 of this lovely card as well.

I was so happy to see this sweet little gingy carried over in the Annual Catalog. You'll make 4 of these sweet cards made with Cookie Cutter Christmas and the Cupcake Cutouts Framelits.

Invite a friend and make plans to attend this fun event. Meet at First Christian Church on Friday, October 27th from 3-8 pm. I'll take care of supper for you and have plenty of yummy treats and drinks as well. The cost for this fun-filled day is $50, which includes 20 Christmas cards with envelopes, supper & snacks, and Door Prize Drawings. I'll draw a name for a prize EVERY HOUR, so your chances are good! I need to get everything ordered and prepped, so please RSVP by this FRIDAY, OCTOBER 20th! Remember, if you bring a new friend, you each get to pick out a surprise! I hope to hear from you soon:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment