Saturday, October 28, 2017

CREEP IT REAL TREATHOLDERS:

Hello there! This has been one crazy busy rollercoaster of a ride month! I finished up my last event of the month this morning. It did not go as smoothly as I'd rehearsed it in my mind, but we made it through, lol. I have had 4 events, a Team Meeting and an in-home Workshop, which I haven't done in over 5 years! I realized I haven't posted anything from most of these events, so I've got some catching up to do! The idea for these sweet little treatholders came from my friend Traci at the Workshop last week:)

I gave these to my downline at my Team Meeting the other night. I'm not going to go into detail of how I made them because I just don't have the mental capability, haha, but I used the set Creep it Real from the Holiday Catalog. I just slid a sliver of Spooky Night DSP into a 2x8 Cello Bag and added mini Reeses PB cups inside with these sweet little faces punched out using a 1" Circle Punch.

I'm so happy to announce that I surpassed my sales goal for the month and am super excited to be adding an awesome new member to my team! I want to thank each and every one of you who have helped me with sales, attending events, and the amazing encouragement you give me! I'm so thankful for each & every one of you:) I'll be sharing lots more so make sure to stop back. Thanks so much for coming by!

No comments:

Post a Comment