Thursday, August 10, 2017

SOMETHING FOR JOEY:

Hello there! It's a Two-fer Thursday! I have a friend who asked me to come up with some cards for his business, so I thought I'd share with you too:) I used 3 different bundles:

The first 3 cards feature the brand new At Home with You Bundle. I started with a Cherry Cobbler base and used the Brick Wall Embossing Folder. I stamped the door with Chocolate Chip onto a piece of DSP from the Wood Textures DSP Stack. I used the At Home Framelits to cut out the door-it even cut out the little window panes-adorable!

I stamped the mat with Cherry Cobbler ink onto Crumb Cake Cardstock. I stamped the sign, flowers and light with Chocolate Chip ink onto Very Vanilla Cardstock, and cut them all out with the framelits.

I used Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, Always Artichoke, Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie & So Saffron Markers to color everything. I added a Linen Thread bow to the sign and attached them all with Dimensionals.

The door even opens up to add an additional sentiment.

Here's the inside of the card.

Here's another option. I love how this bundle includes several different seasons. I started with a Chocolate Chip base and added another layer on top using a retired woodgrain embossing folder. I stamped the door with Chocolate Chip onto another design from the same DSP Stack.

I didn't use the framelit to open the door on this card and left it flat. Shut the front door-so many options! I added the greenery with Always Artichoke Cardstock and Chocolate Chip ink. The mat was stamped with Chocolate Chip onto Cherry Cobbler Cardstock. I cut it all out with the framelits and attached with Dimensionals.

Before I attached the wreath, I added an Old Olive Baker's Twine bow. It doesn't show up in the photos, but I added some shimmer with a Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush.

Here's the inside.

Here's a third option using the same At Home with You Bundle. I used a So Saffron base and added a layer of retired DSP. I added some of the darling new Night of Navy Gingham Ribbon around the DSP and attached a bow with a Glue Dot.

I stamped the door, wreath & flowers with Chocolate Chip ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and the mat with Night of Navy ink onto Sahara Sand Cardstock. I used the framelits to cut them all out.

I colored the basket and flowers with Sahara Sand, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron, Powder Pink & Night of Navy Markers. I adhered the frame, basket & wreath with Dimensionals.

Here's the sentiment behind the door.

And the inside.

Here's the 2nd bundle which features the Home Life Bundle. I started with a Pear Pizzazz base and added a piece of Coffee Break DSP. I ran a strip of wahsi tape down the side from the Basics Pack 2. I cut out the house from Soft Suede Cardstock using the coordinating Welcome Home Framelits, and then ran it through the Big Shot again using a retired woodgrain folder.

I wrapped a piece of Old Olive Baker's Twine around the house, tied a bow and attached it to the card base with Glue Dots. I stamped the sentiment with Soft Suede ink onto Pear Pizzazz Cardstock and stamped the flowers with Pool Party ink onto the same cardstock. I cut them all out with the framelits and attached the banner with Dimensionals.

I attached the flowers with Liquid Tombow and Glue Dots. I added a few of the brand new Iridescent Sequins with Liquid Tombow. I finished it off with a white heart using the Up & Away Thinlits.

Here's the inside.

Here's another option with the Home Life Bundle. I started with a Calypso Coral base and added a layer of Vellum Cardstock that I ran through the Bog Shot using the Sparkle Embossing Folder. I attached it to the base with rolled Glue Dots.

I used the Welcome Home Framelits to cut out the house from Whisper White Cardstock and the flowers which were stamped with Marina Mist ink. I cut the leaves from Old Olive Cardstock. I wrapped a piece of Daffodil Delight Double Stitched Ribbon around the vellum, added a bow and secured with Glue Dots.

I stamped the banner with Sahara Sand ink and the sentiment with Old Olive. I used the framelits to cut it out and attached it with Dimensionals.  I added the flowers with Liquid Tombow & Glue Dots.

Here's the inside.

And here's a couple more made with a retired bundle called Holiday Home, I believe. I started with a Dapper Denim Base and added a layer of Crumb Cake Cardstock. I stamped the houses & sentiment with Chocolate Chip ink onto Whisper White Cardstock. I wrapped a piece of retired Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine around the top layer and tied a bow.


I stamped the heart with Cherry Cobbler ink and attached the top layer with Dimensionals. I stamped the house again onto Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler & Dapper Denim Carstock. I used the coordinating framelits to cut out the house, brick and door.

I glued them onto the Crumb Cake house & attached it on top of one of the houses using Dimensionals.

Here's the inside.

And finally, here's the last one, made with the retired Holiday Home again. I started with a Basic Black base and ran it through the Big Shot using the new Oh My Stars Embossing Folder. I used the Stitched Shapes Framelits to cut out a circle from a piece of Whisper White Cardstock. I flagged the bottom and attached the white to the base with rolled Glue Dots.

Oops, I need to back up. Before I attached it to the base I stamped the sentiment with Cherry Cobbler ink and wrapped a piece of Basic Black Baker's Twine around the top and tied a bow. I stamped the houses with Basic Black Archival ink onto Whisper White. I stamped the center house onto Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White & Basic Grey Cardstock. I used the framelits to cut them out.

I cut out the door and added the roof to the Cherry Cobbler house with Liquid Tombow. I stamped the trees with the brand new In Color Tranquil Tide and cut them out with my Paper Snips. I attached the house with Dimensionals.

And the inside.

I think I see a couple of these in our future for an upcoming card class. But hopefully Joe will like one of them! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

1 comment:

  1. These are all FANTASTIC! I especially like the first bundle you used--magical! The others are great, too. Now I have to have that bundle, I think! Thanks for sharing your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete