Friday, May 12, 2017

WISH BIG CARD:

Hello there! I had a request for a little girl birthday card, so we made these at my Card Buffet last week. I used the Biggest Birthday Ever/Wish Big Framelits Bundle. I really love this bundle and hate to see it retire:( I started with a Blushing Bride base and used Timeless Textures with Whisper White Craft ink for the background. I added a strip of the Gold Satin Ribbon and adhered it with SNAIL.

I layered a Fabulous Foil Acetate sheet over a piece of Whisper White Cardstock and ran them through the Big Shot using the Lots of Labels Framelits. I attached the acetate sheet to the cardstock with 2 Glue Dots at the top and covered it with a piece of a Delicate White Doily. I ran a piece of So Saffron/gold Baker's Twine from the Cupcakes & Carousels Embellishment Kit, around the top and tied a bow. I trimmed a small piece of the gold ribbon and tucked it under the label with a Glue Dot.

For the crown I traced the inside of the die with a pencil onto Blushing Bride Cardstock, cut it out with Paper Snips, and stamped the swirls with Blushing Bride ink. I then ran the crown, heart & star dies through the Big Shot using Gold Glimmer Paper, and layered the blushing bride on top using Glue Dots. I added the Blushing Bride Sequin Trim along the bottom with Glue Dots as well. I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of Festive Birthday DSP with Soft Suede ink. I attached it to a piece of Tasty Treats DSP with Glue Dots and tucked them under the crown using SNAIL.

I added the glimmer hearts & stars with Liquid Tombow, and the sequins with Glue Dots. The Blushing Bride Sequin Trim, Gold Satin Ribbon and Cupcakes & Carousels Embellishment Kit will all be retiring at the end of the month. The Gold Satin Ribbon is 40% off and the Embellishment Kit is 30% off. You can check out everything on the Retiring List at: www.lauramellinger.stampinup.net. Lots of great deals, but only while supplies last! Stop back tomorrow-I still have lots to share. Thanks so much for coming by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment