Thursday, May 18, 2017

THOUGHTS & PRAYERS CARD:

Hello there! This is one of the cards we made at my Card Buffet using the set Thoughts & Prayers. I started with a Very Vanilla base and trimmed off 1/2" from the right side. I attached a piece of Very Vanilla Lace Trim to the back side with tiny drops of Liquid Tombow.

I layered it with another piece of Very Vanilla that I punched with the Elegant Butterfly Punch. I used the Papillion Potpourri stamp set for the butterfly antenna. Underneath is a piece of Falling In Love DSP that I adhered with SNAIL. I ran a piece of Tear & Tape along the back of the left edge and adhered a piece of Tip Top Taupe Striped Ribbon. I punched out 3 butterflies from a scrap of Very Vanilla using the Bitty Butterfly Punch and attached them with a Glue Dot. I added a Basic Pearl to each.

I stamped the sentiment from Thoughts & Prayers with Tip Top Taupe ink onto a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock and flagged the end. I added a dot of Liquid Tombow in the corner and added a folded piece of the striped ribbon that I had cut in half. I then added a Falling In Love Embellishment with a Glue Dot to keep the ribbon secure.

There are several retiring products I used to make this card: Papillion Potpourri stamp set, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Tip Top Taupe Striped Ribbon and Falling In Love Embellishments. Some of the other retiring products used on this card are already gone, so don't wait too long if you've been thinking about ordering any of the above. Make sure to swing by again tomorrow. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment