Sunday, February 12, 2017

HOT DIGGITY DOG CARD:

Hello there! This is another request from my Card Buffet. Someone wanted Pet Sympathy cards, and this was a hit! They made up every one I had:) I didn't have a current set to use so I pulled out the retired set Hot Diggity Dog. I started with a Crumb Cake base and added a piece of the Sale-A-Bration DSP Carried Away-which you can get for FREE with a $50 purchase:)



I used the 2" Circle Punch to cut out the hole in the DSP. I layered a piece of Whisper White Cardstock underneath and stamped the dog body with Early Espresso ink. I used a Sponge Dauber with the Flirty Flamingo Stamp Pad to fill in the shirt and background. I adhered the DSP to the cardstock with Dimensionals. I then used a ruler and Early Espresso Marker to draw the dotted lines. I stamped the head on a piece of Whisper White, cut it out with Paper Snips and attached it to the body with a Dimensional.

I stamped the sentiment with Early Espresso ink and attached with Dimensionals. I cut out the clouds with the Umbrella Weather Framelits from Whisper White Cardstock. I added a Basic Rhinestone to his collar and sprinkled a few Subtles Enamel Shapes to finish it off.

I'm glad this card was such a hit and will need to make up more kits for next month:)


Just wanted to finalize the details about the Lift Me Up Class. It will be held on Friday, February 24 at 4pm, or right after work for those who work, at First Christian Church. Each attendee will make 12 all-occasion cards with coordinating envelopes. You have 3 options to choose from. Option 1: Make 12 cards and coordinating envelopes (using my stamp set) for $30.00.

Option 2: Purchase the clear-mount Lift Me Up stamp set, to use at class. You will go home with 12 cards & coordinating envelopes + the stamp set, to be able to create more cards if desired. The cost for this option is $40.00.

Option 3: Purchase the Lift Me Up Bundle (at a 10% discount), to use at class. You will go home with 12 cards & coordinating envelopes + the stamp set + the Up & Away Thinlits + decorated Card Tin to store your cards in. The cost for this option is $60.00.

Please let me know if you're interested in attending this class by Tuesday, February 14-Valentine's Day:), so I can get everything ordered in time. There are sentiments for 6 different occasions, but you can feel free to make up any assortment you need. I hope to hear from you soon! Thanks so much for stopping by:)




No comments:

Post a Comment