Saturday, February 11, 2017

CUSTOM TEE ST. PATTY'S CARD:

Hello there! I had a request for a St. Patrick's Day card at my Card Buffet, so this is what I came up with. It was a bit of a challenge, as we don't have much to work with. I finally had to resort to a retired stamp, but I was able to put the Custom Tee set to work as well. I started with an Emerald Envy base and stamped the background images with the same ink.

I added a piece of Party Animal DSP and ran a strip of Playful Palette Washi Tape along the side. On the other side I attached a strip of Gold Sequin Trim with a Mini Paper Clip and added a Whisper White Baker's Twine bow. I stamped the t-shirt and flower with Emerald Envy ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and used the coordinating T-shirt Builder Framelits to cut them out. As always, I saved 10% when I bought the Bundle:) I colored the flower in with an Emerald Envy Marker and cut off one of the petals to make a shamrock. I colored one line of the cuff stripes with the marker to make the stem. I then used the marker to color the sentiment. I attached the shamrock with a Dimensional piece.

I folded a couple of pieces of the SAB Metallic Ribbon and added a Glue Dot to secure. I adhered them to the DSP with SNAIL and attached the t-shirt over the top with Dimensionals. I added a few sequins from the Gold Sequin Trim for a little extra bling.

Stop back tomorrow for another card using an oldie but goodie:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment