Monday, December 12, 2016

THOUGHTFUL BANNERS CARD:

Hello there! Here's another card that was available to make at my Card Buffet. It used the set Thoughtful Banners, along with the Duet Banner Punch, bundled together to save 10%. I started with a Soft Suede base and added a layer of Very Vanilla Cardstock. I added a piece of Petals & Paisleys DSP and rounded the corners with the Project Life Corner Rounder Punch. I then ran a piece of Affectionately Yours Washi Tape along the side.

I stamped the sentiment 5 times with Delightful Dijon ink and stamped 2 banners with Soft Suede ink onto Delightful Dijon Cardstock. I stamped the banner sentiment with Soft Suede ink, curving the stamp slightly and used the Banner Duet Punch to punch them out. I cut the ends off the top banner and attached to the bottom banner with Dimensionals. I added a few Glue Dots to the back and added a swirl of Gold Metallic Thread. I attached the banner with Dimensionals.

I stamped the arrows with Soft Suede ink and added a few sequins from the Brights Sequin Assortment with Glue Dots. I got the template for this card from SU! but changed up the colors and DSP.

I'll be back with another card tomorrow, so stop by. Thanks so much for visiting:)

No comments:

Post a Comment