Tuesday, December 13, 2016

BABY BEAR CARD:

Hello there! Back with another Card Buffet card. I used the sweet set Baby Bear. I started with a Sahara Sand base and added 2 designs of the By The Shore DSP. I folded a piece of Mint Macaron Sheer Linen Ribbon in a zig zag, and attached over the DSP using Tear & Tape on both ends.

I then cut out the circle using the Stitched Shapes Thinlits. I stamped the bear using the Two-Step Method-actually 3 step. I stamped him with the outline image in Chocolate Chip ink. I stamped over him again with the middle bear image, this time stamping off the Chocolate Chip ink. I stamped him a third time using the solid image with Sahara Sand ink. I stamped the sentiment with Chocolate Chip ink.

For the bow, I stamped off the solid image using Calypso Coral ink, and then stamped over it again full strength using the outline image. I stamped it onto Very Vanilla Cardstock and cut it out with Paper Snips. I attached the bow with Glue Dots and attached the circle to the card base using Dimensionals, clearing the ribbon.

I love this sweet little bear, which can be used for so many occasions. I also love how the DSP works for a boy or girl. Another great thing about this photopolymer set is that they numbered the bears so you can keep track of which image you used with which ink you used. Make sure to come back tomorrow, I still have lots to share. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment