Monday, December 5, 2016

SUITE SEASONS CARD:

Hello there! So sorry I didn't get this posted yesterday:( It was my birthday and I guess I was too busy celebrating all day:) I used the versatile set Suite Seasons which pairs beautifully with the Candy Cane Lane Suite. I started with a Crumb Cake base and added a square of Whisper White Cardstock.


I added a piece of the festive Real Red Stitched Edge Ribbon to the back with SNAIL. I punched out various circles from the Candy Cane Lane DSP with the 1" Circle Punch. I centered them on the cardstock and attached with SNAIL. I cut out the gingerbread man with Paper Snips.

I doubled up a piece of Candy Cane Lane Baker's Twine and wrapped  around the card, tying it in a double bow. I attached the gingerbread man over the top with Dimensionals. I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to get perfect placement of the sentiment using Real Red ink.

I got the idea for this card from the SU! site-just tweaked it a bit. It was another super quick and easy and fun card. Check back tomorrow for another holiday card using the Holly Berry Happiness Bundle. Thanks so much for stopping by:)


No comments:

Post a Comment