Saturday, December 3, 2016

CANDY CANE LANE POPCORN BOX:

Hello there! Back as promised with a sweet little treatholder I made for all who attended my Card Buffet the other night. I used the adorable Popcorn Box Thinlits and paired it up with the Candy Cane Lane Suite. And through January 3 you can get the clear-mount Candy Cane Christmas stamp set & washi tape at 20% off, while supplies last!

I made the box out of Real Red Cardstock and stamped the background image with the same ink. I added Candy Cane Lane Washi Tape around the bottom, splicing the corners and folding the excess underneath so it would lay flat.

I added the frosting with Whisper White Cardstock and cut out the gingerbread house from the Candy Cane Lane DSP. I stamped the gingerbread girl in Crumb Cake ink and used the coordinating Cookie Cutter Builder Punch. Remember, you'll only get the 10% off the Bundle through the end of the year.

I also used the punch for the buttons and bow, and the peppermint circle I punched out from the DSP. I added a Basic Rhinestone to the center and adhered the whole thing to the box with Dimensionals.

This tiny box holds 3 Lindor Truffles perfectly. I put them in a 3x6 Gusseted Cellophane Bag and tied it shut with a tag and Candy Cane Lane Baker's Twine. I used an Early Espresso Marker to color part of the sentiment onto a strip of Whisper White Cardstock and used the 1/8" Circle Handheld Punch to punch out the hole. I added a couple of the sweet little Mini Jungle Bells for fun!

To those who couldn't make it this month, not to worry...I'm holding the next Card Buffet on Thursday, January 5, and I'd love to have a fun little surprise waiting for you too:) Make sure to go check out the Year-End Closeout Sale for some great deals and get your Holiday products before they're gone for good. Stop back tomorrow for another fun card made with this sweet Suite:) Thansk so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment