Friday, December 9, 2016

JOYFUL NATIVITY CARD:

Hello there! What do you know? I remembered to post this before 10pm:) This was another selection from my Card Buffet last week. I used the set Joyful Nativity from the Annual Catalog. I started with a Night of Navy base and stamped the background in the same ink. I added a piece of Fabulous Foil Acetate, keeping the SNAIL in the center, and adhered it to the base.

On top of the acetate, I added a strip of Burlap Ribbon by running a line of SNAIL about an inch from the bottom. On top of that, I added a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock that I stamped with Night of Navy ink. After it was dry, I ran the Embossing Buddy over the sentiment and stamped the center with VersaMark. I used Gold Embossing Powder and set it with the Heat Tool.

I added tiny drops of Liquid Tombow to a piece of Gold 1/8" Ribbon and adhered it to the Very Vanilla Cardstock. I then tied a bow and attached it with a Glue Dot. I made the tiny stars using the Confetti Stars Border Punch with Gold Glimmer Paper. I adhered them with tiny drops of Liquid Tombow.

I have 1 more Christmas card to share, so make sure to came back by tomorrow. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment