Thursday, December 8, 2016

CHRISTMAS PINES CARD:

Hello there! Dangit...I almost forgot to post again! I shouldn't be this brain-dead yet, it's only December 8th! For this card I used the Christmas Pines/Pretty Pines Thinlits Bundle. It's one of my favorites from the Holiday Catalog, and you guessed it-I saved 10% by bundling:) I started with a Crumb Cake base and added a piece of DSP from the Warmth & Cheer DSP Stack.

I stamped the sentiment with Cherry Cobbler ink onto a Whisper White square and stamped the background with Crushed Curry ink. I used the Project Life Corner Rounder Punch on the corners and did the same for the other design of DSP as well. I cut the pines out of Garden Green Cardstock using the Big Shot. I then ran  pieces of Crumb Cake Cardstock and Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper through again for the pinecone. I added a strip of Cherry Cobbler and a bow for the pinecone.

It's hard to see, but I used the Fine-Tip Glue Pen to add tiny drops of glue, and sprinkled them with Dazzling Diamonds Glitter. This was another adaptation of a card made by the SU! artists but I had to make a couple changes to have enough DSP for all the cards.

I've still got a couple more Christmas cards to share-hopefully I'll remember, so stop back tomorrow. Thanks so much for coming by!

No comments:

Post a Comment