Monday, August 8, 2016

WATERCOLOR WINGS CARD:

Hello there! I wanted to share this fun little card that we made with our friends at Midtown Gardens yesterday. Members from First Christian Church took all the fixin's for a picnic and a fun-filled day of games, crafts and face-painting:) I brought all the supplies to make this little card. I used a Tangelo Twist base and added a strip of Whisper White Cardstock to the bottom. The sentiment and background were stamped with Tangelo Twist ink as well. I added a piece of retired SAB washi tape and a couple of Basic Rhinestone Jewels. I used the set Watercolor Wings and the coordinating Bold Butterfly Framelits to cut out the butterfly using Crushed Curry Cardstock. I used a piece of retired Crushed Curry ribbon, stapled it to the butterfly, and adhered with a Glue Dot. I had a steady group of little cardmakers the whole time we were there:)
Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment