Wednesday, May 25, 2016

SUNBURST SAYINGS CARD:

Hello there! With wedding season coming up I'm focusing on engagement, shower and wedding cards to make for Farmer's Market. The Shine On Specialty DSP works perfectly for this engagement card. I used the set Sunburst Sayings with the coordinating Sunburst Thinlits Die. You only have a week left to save 15% when you buy these 2 products as a Bundle. I started with a Whisper White base and added the DSP off center.

On top of that I added a layer of Vellum Cardstock cut out with the Sunburst Thinlits Die. I used the Flower Fair Framelits to cut out the flower image using Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper and added some Silver Metallic Thread to the back with Glue Dots. I want to introduce you to one of the brand new In Colors~Sweet Sugarplum. I used the cardstock to stamp the sentiment on using Whisper White Craft ink and heat-embossed it with White Embossing Powder. I cut it out with my Paper Snips, and used the same color for the banner piece on Whisper White Cardstock.

I made the ring by punching out a circle from a Silver Foil Sheet using the 1/2" Circle Punch. I then used one of the smallest circle dies from the Circles Collection Framelits to form the ring. I used a q-tip to dab some Whisper White Craft Ink onto one of the gems and added some bling with the Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush. I cut it out with Paper Snips and glued it to the ring with Liquid Tombow. I used a Dimensional piece behind the gem and used Liquid Tombow to adhere the ring to the glimmer paper. I added the 'Shine' with Dimensionals and Glue Dots to add the banner sentiment.

I attached the glimmer paper with Dimensionals and tucked a piece of Blushing Bride Sequin Trim underneath  the banner with Glue Dots. I scattered a few extra sequins around with Glue Dots and used the Owl Builder Punch to make the tiny hearts. If you have a soon-to-be bride, I have the perfect card for you:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment