Tuesday, May 31, 2016

HOT DIGGITY DOG CARD:

Hello again! Back with one final card from the current catalog. This is another CASE using the adorable set Hot Diggity Dog. If this card doesn't make you want the set, there's something wrong with you! I started with a Melon Mambo base and added a layer of It's My Party DSP. I made the tag with Whisper White Cardstock and the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.

I stamped the cute little weiner with Soft Suede ink and cut him out with my Paper Snips. I stamped the body a second time with Melon Mambo ink, cut out the collar and glued it to the body using Liquid Tombow. I stamped his ear onto a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock, cut it out and attached with a Dimensional piece. The sentiment is stamped with Melon Mambo ink as well.

I used the retiring set Birthday Yay for the hat using Pumpkin Pie & Daffodil Delight inks. I cut it out and attached with Dimensionals. I added a piece of Botanical Gardens Washi Tape, and adhered the tag on top using Dimensionals. I made a bow out of Pumpkin Pie Cotton Ribbon and attached with a Glue Dot.

I finished it off with a few of the fun It's My Party Enamel Dots and a Basic Rhinestone Jewel on the collar. This was another quick & easy card to put together and is sure to put a smile on someone's face. You have until 12:50am tonight to get this set and any other retiring products. Don't wait though...things are selling out fast at this stage! Thanks again for stopping by today:)

No comments:

Post a Comment