Tuesday, May 31, 2016

BIG NEWS CARD:

Hello there! Back with another card made with the retiring set Big News. This is another CASEd card from the catalog, and I LOVE everything about it. I started with a Calypso Coral base ans added 2 designs from the Pretty Petals DSP Stack. I stamped the sentiment on Whisper White Cardstock using VersaMark and heat-embossed it with Gold Embossing Powder. Yes, I used Whisper White even though the DSP is Very Vanilla! What is the world coming to? It just seemed to help the sentiment stand out a little more.

I attached the sentiment panel with Everyday Chic Washi Tape. I'm really going to miss this design:( I took a coordinating piece of DSP and cut out the flowers and leaves. I attached the bottom layers with Glue Dots and the top flowers have a Dimensional behind them.

I added a Linen Thread bow and scattered a few sequins around from the Gold Sequin Trim using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen. Aside from being a little time-consuming cutting out the flowers and leaves, this card was super easy. Can't wait to make a bunch more for Farmer's Market:)

I'm heading out to enjoy this beautiful day with a bike ride, and then hopefully I'll get 1 more card shared today. Remember, this is the last day to order out of the current catalog. Go to www.lauramellinger.stampinup.net  and click on the Retirng List to get what you want before it's gone! Thanks so much for stopping by today:)


No comments:

Post a Comment