Saturday, March 5, 2016

PARTY PANTS CARD:

Hello there! Back today with another Creative Crew project. For this challenge we were to make a birthday card focusing on embossing folders to add some pizzazz. You don't get much more pizzazz than with the Confetti Embossing Folder! I started with a Sahara Sand base and added strips of the SAB Metallics Glitter Tape along the edges. I then ran a piece of Basic Black Cardstock through the Big Shot using the Confetti Embossing Folder, and adhered to the base with Dimensionals.

I ran a piece of DSP from the It's My Party DSP Stack through the Big Shot using the Ovals Framelits and adhered to the center of the Basic Black. Next I stamped the balloons from Party Pants in Crushed Curry and Mint Macaron ink onto Whisper White Cardstock. I cut them out with my Paper Snips but you could get the Balloon Bouquet Punch and let it do all the work for you:)

I tied strings onto the balloons using Basic Black Baker's Twine and attached them with Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment with Basic Black Archival ink onto a coordinating piece of It's My Party DSP, added a couple of staples with the Handheld Stapler & Mini Staples, and adhered it with Dimensionals. I finished it off by sprinkling a few sequins around using the Metallics Sequin Assortment and attaching them with the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.

I debated on whether I really needed another balloon birthday stamp set, but since it was free I decided that Yes, I did:) You can get it for FREE too...or choose the Metallics Glitter Tape or Pedal Pusher stamp set with any $50 purchase. See them here:   http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/Sale-A-Bration%202016/20151005_SAB16_Core_eng-US.pdf. Or go to www.lauramellinger.stampinup.net. Remember Sale-A-Bration only runs through the end of March, so get them while you can:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment