Wednesday, December 16, 2015

LOTS OF JOY CARD:

Hello there! Better late than never, but I'm back with a couple of cards made with the set Lots of Joy. I started with a Tip Top Taupe base and added a piece of Sweet Li'l Things DSP. I attached a piece of Watermelon Wonder Dotted Lace Trim to the back before I adhered it to the base. I then made a little hill with the Circles Framelits and Big Shot out of Hello Honey Cardstock. I ran the top circle through the Big Shot again using the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder.

I stamped the image at the bottom with Tip Top Taupe ink and added a piece of Hello Honey Striped Cotton Ribbon over the Honey cardstock and adhered to the back before attaching it to the base. I added a bow with Glue Dots. I stamped the tree image with Watermelon Wonder ink onto Very Vanilla Cardstock and punched it out with the Tree Punch. I stamped the sentiment with a Top Top Taupe Marker directly onto the DSP and onto a piece of Pool Party Cardstock.

I added a swirl of Crushed Curry Baker's Twine behind the tree with Liquid Tombow and attached with Dimensionals. I added sequins from the Metallics Sequin Assortment with the Fine-Tip Glue Pen. I thread a piece of baker's twine through one of the stars sequins, tied a knot and attached with a Glue Dot.

This was a fun change of pace from the traditional Christmas color scheme.

But traditional can be fun too, especially with these adorable plaid trees. I started with a Crumb Cake base and added a piece of Merry Moments DSP. On top of that I added a piece of Burlap Ribbon. I then tied a piece of Early Espresso Baker's Twine around the burlap and tied a bow.

I stamped the tree image 3 times with Mossy Meadow ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and punched them out with the Tree Punch. I attached them to the burlap with Dimensionals and tucked a Snowflake Element underneath the twine using Glue Dots. I added a Regals Candy Dot to the center.

I stamped the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and adhered behind the trees.

I think this will be a good choice to make lots of as it was really quick & easy to put together:) I have a couple more so stop back tomorrow. Thanks so much for coming by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment